SureTech.com is a growing IT start-up serving small to medium-sized businesses nationwide. We are looking for an experienced Windows technician. Your duties would include:
- Installing, troubleshooting and administration of Windows XP thru Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 – 2008 R2, Active Directory, Group Policy, and Microsoft Office
- Installing and troubleshooting of Macintosh OS and mobile devices
- Installing, troubleshooting and designing networks, routers, switches etc.
- Installing new equipment and rolling out new services to our clients, both new and existing; performing upgrades and patches to applications and system software, and provisioning hosted desktops and file servers
- Confidence Installing and Troubleshooting Custom Programs without prior introduction or documentation
- Functional understanding of hosted, virtualized and cloud based services
- Ability to work as part of a team to find solutions to difficult and challenging problems
- Working with clients both on-site and remotely
You should also have the following skills and abilities:
- Can work unsupervised and complete tasks on deadline with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong desire to learn, grow and contribute to overall company vision.
- Effectively work with clients both remotely and on-site.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced work environment handling a varied set of tasks.
- Strong customer service skills coupled with friendly and professional demeanor with the ability to work with users at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent oral, written communication and technical documentation skills.
- Comfort working with collaborative web based applications.
This position is full time. Some travel will be necessary. An ideal candidate would have a flexible schedule to accommodate night and weekend work.
If you are interested in being part of an exciting, dynamic and growing organization, then this is the place for you.
To submit your resume for consideration, please email
No calls please.